March update promised bit didn't deliver

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
UK user here on BT.

Had the March update last night and one of the apparent highlights was the 'circle to search'. So downloaded and restarted only to find...............no circle to search. One of the few things that to me sounds genuinely useful, and it didn't land.

Nothing in tips and tricks, tried a Google search and checked settings but nothing. Damn you Google 🥊🥊🥊

Anyone else like this?

Krolt

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
same here, need to wait for a Google app update. the current one doesn't have CTS in it.
I'm in UK on Three with s retail 7 pro.

My app version is 15.8.40.29.arm64 but there is no CTS like on here:

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
same here, need to wait for a Google app update. the current one doesn't have CTS in it.
I'm in UK on Three with s retail 7 pro.

My app version is 15.8.40.29.arm64 but there is no CTS like on here:

Thanks for that. I'm an old fart so some stuff has me stuffed.

Reactions: Krolt

Krolt

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine (Circle to Search) started working today (after the Febrauary Google Play update arrived) the Google app hasn't updated and still has no CTS in it.
I just long pressed the narrow bar at the bottom of the screen and a 'try now' window opened. Think I'll be using this a lot.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Mine (Circle to Search) started working today (after the Febrauary Google Play update arrived) the Google app hasn't updated and still has no CTS in it.
I just long pressed the narrow bar at the bottom of the screen and a 'try now' window opened. Think I'll be using this a lot.
I think it was a server side update, I have had it even before the Feb update.

Reactions: Krolt

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000