Google Pixel won't show any signs of turning back on

Frankie Arreguin

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
A few days ago I was watching YouTube while getting ready in the morning. I then tried to open Spotify to play some music, but the app just exited me out of it. I received a notification telling me to check the Spotify storage settings. I did check and everything seemed fine but out of nowhere the file just disappeared along with other apps. I tried opening some other apps and they would just crash as well. I clicked the button to restart my phone and left the room. When I came back the phone wasn't on yet. I tried turning it on manually but nothing happened and there was no vibration. I've tried charging it, calling it, connecting it to a computer but nothing seems to work. Is there any way to fix this?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Assuming you already held the power and down buttons for 30 seconds, next best option is to plug it into the stock charger that it came with and don't touch it for approx. 24 hours.

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Make sure there isn't any lint in the charge socket. Wiggle the charge cord around a little after plugging it in too. You'd be amazed how many "hardware failures" are just pocket lint insulation... you have nothing to lose at this point, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty