Android P Beta

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Got the update on 7/2 same time I got the July beta on my P2 XL.
I was pretty sure fast charging was working on my OP Pixel as well as the Pixel 2 XL .
Will check it out again, next time it needs charging

fludkilla

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I noticed the day after I did the update, the car charger which is the proper charger for my Pixel XL, is not rapidly charging. Which is lame. Worked fine the day before. Idk if Fast charging is a software thing that they didn't get right with Android P. Works fine on my wall charger. Also, does everyone have the temperature and a sun/moon on their lock screen under the time and next to the date. Is this Google doing this because I have Accuweather with Real Feel on so im constantly looking at 2 different temps lol.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Ive been on beta since it first came out and my battery has steadily decreased. With the latest update over a week ago, my battery estimate is down to 15 hours! Before I downloaded the first beta I was over 24 hours. This is ridiculous. Every time Google introduces a battery saving feature, the rest of the update actually kills the battery.

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, my battery life has suffered with P. But, the other features are so good, I'm putting up with the battery. And it could be that my phone is over 18 months old, and the battery is just worn. I'm hoping it improves with next weeks update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa