Regarding Candy Crush

PillsHere

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I am basically posting on behalf of my sister's tablet. She has a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10"

She has been into the game Candy Crush, and has enjoyed it so much spent a $10 google play card on it to progress. Lately there has been an issue of it crashing during the loading screen, after restarting we figured it was an issue on the game's end, waited a week or so but no avail. So we decided to reinstall it, still no fix, other than we managed to get it to the level screen before it shut down, we then noticed a bigger issue: She was at level 1 and all her progress was gone. We were not aware of this and had no forewarning that reinstalling would cause her to lose her progress that she spent money on. As far as I know she mostly played offline.

Is there anything that can be done about this? Any way to restore her progress from memory if we happen to get it working again or has she just essentially wasted her money?

I'm not sure if anyone here would know anything about the issue, but I'm hoping if not someone could direct me to the right place. Thank you in advance.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, I don't think there's all that much you can do. Your best bet is to contact the developer and ask them for advice. You can always find their contact information in the Google Play Store entry for their app.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I had some games crash in my HP Touchpad with CM9 when I had too many things running in it. Check that and how much storage space is left in internal memory?

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty