Message from Google Play Team

mdawdy

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I have this message in my Webmaster Tools Dashboard/Messages ...

Google Play: Your link request has been sent Mar 18, 2015
Dear developer of com.webs.mdawdy.HTMLSpy,
Your request to link Android application com.webs.mdawdy.HTMLSpy has been sent to the webmaster of http://www.freewebs.com/mdawdy/. You will be notified again when it is approved.
Sincerely,
The Google Play Team

Two questions ...
1. That was almost two weeks ago and i have not received an approval notification so i am unsure if i have missed some detail?
2. I have another app in the app store that i wish to link as well. However, i do not recall how or where i sent the above link request?

I have been all over Google Play, Google Webmasters, my website provider, general Google search and i have not found any information or source of this message. I would really like to know how it came about. I am certain that i did not explicitly make the request, that it is an offshoot of some else that i did.

Anyway, if you have any info at all about this, about linking your play store app to your website please let me know.

Any help appreciated,
Mick

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have this message in my Webmaster Tools Dashboard/Messages ...

Google Play: Your link request has been sent Mar 18, 2015
Dear developer of com.webs.mdawdy.HTMLSpy,
Your request to link Android application com.webs.mdawdy.HTMLSpy has been sent to the webmaster of http://www.freewebs.com/mdawdy/. You will be notified again when it is approved.
Sincerely,
The Google Play Team

Two questions ...
1. That was almost two weeks ago and i have not received an approval notification so i am unsure if i have missed some detail?
2. I have another app in the app store that i wish to link as well. However, i do not recall how or where i sent the above link request?

I have been all over Google Play, Google Webmasters, my website provider, general Google search and i have not found any information or source of this message. I would really like to know how it came about. I am certain that i did not explicitly make the request, that it is an offshoot of some else that i did.

Anyway, if you have any info at all about this, about linking your play store app to your website please let me know.

Any help appreciated,
Mick

probably best asked here -

Android Forum for Mobile Phones, Tablets, Watches & Android App Development - XDA Forums