Why am I unable to access Google Play from my Galaxy Pro 8.4?

MacWildstar

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Unable to access google play from Galaxy Pro 8.4

Ive got a Galaxy Pro 8.4 android tablet.. Been doing great with it since I bought in in June last year. its my first one. This last week ive added a LG Android phone to my collection.

Now I have a problem. Im trying to get a game from google play. I can log on to google play from my desktop, but not the Android.

The android goes to google play, I find the program I want to get, and it tells me to logg in.

Now I have 4 google email accounts for various reasons. personal, business, junk mail and an extra one for a newsgroup/e-mail group that I run.

The android asks me to logg in using the one email address I have it check, which is my personal one. I know that password by heart. It works on the desktop but NOT on the android. It refuses to accept that password. Ive double and triple checked the spelling of it. This seems to be the main problem.

I have checked the date/time, Cleared the data for google play and still it says I have the wrong password. When I try to get a reset, it sends me to another page for account recovery that says the page is not available.

Turned off ad blocker, still same results.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Unable to access google play from Galaxy Pro 8.4

Ive got a Galaxy Pro 8.4 android tablet.. Been doing great with it since I bought in in June last year. its my first one. This last week ive added a LG Android phone to my collection.

Now I have a problem. Im trying to get a game from google play. I can log on to google play from my desktop, but not the Android.

The android goes to google play, I find the program I want to get, and it tells me to logg in.

Now I have 4 google email accounts for various reasons. personal, business, junk mail and an extra one for a newsgroup/e-mail group that I run.

The android asks me to logg in using the one email address I have it check, which is my personal one. I know that password by heart. It works on the desktop but NOT on the android. It refuses to accept that password. Ive double and triple checked the spelling of it. This seems to be the main problem.

I have checked the date/time, Cleared the data for google play and still it says I have the wrong password. When I try to get a reset, it sends me to another page for account recovery that says the page is not available.

Turned off ad blocker, still same results.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try removing the Gmail account and then adding it back to the tablet. See if that helps.