Play Store 99p Movie Rental - help!!

kindakooky

Sep 17, 2019
Visit site
This morning I noticed I had a notification in Play Store so I clicked on it and it's a 99p Movie Rental deal. I'd love to redeem this offer but the trouble is I'm not sure how I find out which titles are eligible for it. Any help?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Those deals are usually for any movie rental. Select a movie and tap the rental button -- if the deal is valid, you'll see the reduced price there before you complete the transaction.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the Play Store forum since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just search for any movie in the Play Store (look along the bottom of the main screen for the Movies category), and if it's available for rent, you'll see the rental price. Not all movies are available for rent -- many recent movies that just became available to purchase aren't for rent yet.