I'm Back

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So in December I got a GN from Hong Kong and after using it for a month I sold it and went back to my HTC Sensation. I've own all the Nexus phones but the GN camera turned me off a little. I've got to say I missed the phone a lot after I sold it, so I came to Hong Kong yesterday and went phone shopping again and guess what I've got it. Back to the Galaxy Nexus, I almost bought the Galaxy 7.7 instead. Same price but the SAMOLED plus on the 7.7 is awesome. Anyway I'm back and I can't wait to get home so I can Root the thing.

bigcatman

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
So in December I got a GN from Hong Kong and after using it for a month I sold it and went back to my HTC Sensation. I've own all the Nexus phones but the GN camera turned me off a little. I've got to say I missed the phone a lot after I sold it, so I came to Hong Kong yesterday and went phone shopping again and guess what I've got it. Back to the Galaxy Nexus, I almost bought the Galaxy 7.7 instead. Same price but the SAMOLED plus on the 7.7 is awesome. Anyway I'm back and I can't wait to get home so I can Root the thing.

You sound hard to please and erratic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

datboicastro

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Good decision. I couldn't get rid of my gnex i just couldn't even though my main sim is the note right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk