Noob Galaxy Nexus user, soft bricked, really need help!!

theflame

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys :)

I bought a galaxy nexus back in January and have been loving the switch from iphone...
(bought this one: Amazon.com: Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus 16GB (Unlocked): Cell Phones & Accessories)

I've never fiddled with anything, no rooting... None of that.
Last night as it was completely out of battery I plugged it in and something must have gone wrong just as it was booting up.

It's now stuck in a loading loop. When starting normally, it shows the Google logo, followed by the flashy coloured animation and loops that indefinitely.

I can boot to fastboot mode by pressing volume up/down/power. Here's what I see at the bottom:
PRODUCT NAME - tuna
VARIANT - magura
HW VERSION - 9
BOOTLOADER VERSION - PRIMEKK15
BASEBAND VERSION - 19250XXKK6
CARRIER INFO - NONE
SIGNING - production
LOCK STATE - LOCKED

A few forums threads were talking about going to recovery mode, but when I do, it just stays stuck on the Google logo forever.

I can also get into ODIN mode, but I never enabled USB debugging and my phone is not recognised, whether it's on my mac or my friend's PC.

Any suggestions as to what to do?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the same phone.

First -- and to give yourself a chance that your USB-connected device will be recognixed by your computer -- I would ensure I had the all the proper Samsung drivers installed on my PC.

Here's an info page dedicated to your specific cellphone that deals with multiple topics (root/unroot/return to stock, etc.) and may provide help:

http://m.world-of-nexus.com/downloa...ckup-unlock-root-cwm-flash-mods-much-more-gsm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana