increasing sound volume

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. I just wanted to ask if there are any ways to increase the volume of the ringtones and such on my gnex. Volume+ isn't compatible with jelly bean and I don't have a rooted phone. Any work around on this issue?

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
You could always manually up the volume of the ringtones with a ringtone maker/editor.

There are probably other DSP managers or volume editors on the Play Store also. I don't use one though so I couldn't really make a recommendation.

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
You could always manually up the volume of the ringtones with a ringtone maker/editor.

There are probably other DSP managers or volume editors on the Play Store also. I don't use one though so I couldn't really make a recommendation.

Thanks for your response.
I will see if I can manually increase the ringtones in an editor of some sort. Thanks again.

If anyone else has any other suggestions please post!

DubbingHammer

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Rooting your GNEX and installing custom rom and using volume patch called NexusLouder might be the best option.

XDA has pre-packed rooting programs and detail instruction. All you have to do is download it, connect your phone to computer and run it.

I took that route and I'm really happy with overall volume level. I don't have precise measurement but it became as loud as my old Mytouch 4G.

-NexusLouder
[MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.1 [21/9/12] JB/AOKP Louder Audio Improvement Patch - xda-developers

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Rooting your GNEX and installing custom rom and using volume patch called NexusLouder might be the best option.

XDA has pre-packed rooting programs and detail instruction. All you have to do is download it, connect your phone to computer and run it.

I took that route and I'm really happy with overall volume level. I don't have precise measurement but it became as loud as my old Mytouch 4G.

-NexusLouder
[MOD] [GNEX] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.1.1 [21/9/12] JB/AOKP Louder Audio Improvement Patch - xda-developers
Thanks but I don't want to root my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo