Play store bug maybe?

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all.

I've noticed something very curious about my phone and I'm not too sure if it's just isolated to me or it is happening with other people. When I go to the play store and check if there are any apps that needs updating (auto-update is disabled) I see the same apps I just updated a few days ago with the same changes. Not too sure what's going on here. It seems to be happening to my Nexus 7 as well but not as many apps as on the phone. It's started roughly a week ago now I believe. Not sure if it's a play store bug or I'm getting hacked. lol.

Anyone else having the same thing going on?

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
The auto update could be the issue. It can't communicate with the phone. So its keeping old info. I have it check but I select each download. If I misread excuse me. Ta

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Some devs break two things for each one they fix, takes them a few tries. :-! Pocket is one right now, and theScore f###s it for about two weeks with twice daily updates. Check the app version numbers carefully, they cannot update the save version number. PlayStore 4.1.6 had a location bug that was fixed in 4.1.10, other than that, no bugs like this in the Google bug lists.

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Some devs break two things for each one they fix, takes them a few tries. :-! Pocket is one right now, and theScore f###s it for about two weeks with twice daily updates. Check the app version numbers carefully, they cannot update the save version number. PlayStore 4.1.6 had a location bug that was fixed in 4.1.10, other than that, no bugs like this in the Google bug lists.

What do you mean they can not update the save version number?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I have experienced the same thing. Frankly, I think sometimes the devs come out with an update too fast and then have to update the same update due to a few bugs. I just let it update and don't worry about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87