[APP][FREE] Absolute Fitness [v1.3]

Absolute Fitness

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I want to present to you my new workout and fitness app!

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=hr.app.liftme.liftmehr&token=OwbcAA-0

VIDEO PRESENTATION

INFO:

This app allows you to quickly and efficiently calculate all key elements that are important to suceed in bodybuilding, fitness and powerlifting. This app is also your main source of exercises, workout and diet plans.
We provide you with more then 100 exercises and more then 20 workout plans suitable for everyone: beginner, intermediate and advanced lifters.

You don’t think that is enough?
We also provide nutrition plans from 1500 to 5000 calories with detailed information about calorie, protein, carbohydrate and fat intake.

Absolute Fitness also includes detailed info of every supplement you will encounter and 6 calculators that will keep you going towards your goal.

THIS APP INCLUDES:

▨ More then 100 exercises in total for chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, abs, quadriceps, hammstrings and calves explained in detail with pictures and videos.
▨ Over 20 training programs for beginner, intermediate and advanced lifters.
▨ Training at home, without weights, 3-5 times a week, specializations, create your own workout plan.
▨ Complete diet plans from 1500 to 5000 calories.
▨ Different types of diets – low carb, intermittent fasting, ketogenic.
▨ Food calorie table with every grocerie you have in your menu.
▨ Nutrition tips.
▨ Answer on every question and dilemma about supplements: consumation, quantity, advantages, disadvantages.
▨ Calculators: one rep max, body fat, BMI, BMR, TDEE, FFMI.

hr_absolutefitness_screen1.jpghr_absolutefitness_screen2.jpg
hr_absolutefitness_screen4.jpghr_absolutefitness_screen5.jpg
hr_absolutefitness_screen6.jpghr_absolutefitness_screen7.jpg

I would really appreciate if you could take a minute to download it and tell me what you think of it. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress