Import a 7X now or wait for US/Can release?

Import a 7X or wait for world release?

• Total voters

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

As you know yesterday Honor (Huawei) announced the Honor 7X in China (for the Asian market) you can check it out here. BUT they have an event planned in Dec for the UK where they will <hint> <hint> showing off a bezel-less device. Check THAT out here. Could this be the worldwide release of the 7x?

In any event my question is, do you import an 7X now, or wait till Dec for the possible world release?

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Folks,

As you know yesterday Honor (Huawei) announced the Honor 7X in China (for the Asian market) you can check it out here. BUT they have an event planned in Dec for the UK where they will <hint> <hint> showing off a bezel-less device. Check THAT out here. Could this be the worldwide release of the 7x?

In any event my question is, do you import an 7X now, or wait till Dec for the possible world release?

I would wait. I really wanted an honor 9 but it only gets 3g in the US. I’m guessing the Chinese variant might be similar of the 7x. Possible the UK one too. I’d wait to see if it supports our bands properly first.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I'd wait as well. If I remember correctly the honor 6x came to the states a couple months after it was released in China. If there's no hint about it coming stateside by February of next year is when I would start looking to import.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I would think Honor should release it early, especially around Thanksgiving. I was about to buy the 6X because of reduced Best Buy prices last week but refrained because of the 7X release. Now I'm debating whether I should wait or just import the Xiaomi Mi A1. This will be my backup device for international travel so I don't care if it gets LTE in the US.

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
I would think Honor should release it early, especially around Thanksgiving. I was about to buy the 6X because of reduced Best Buy prices last week but refrained because of the 7X release. Now I'm debating whether I should wait or just import the Xiaomi Mi A1. This will be my backup device for international travel so I don't care if it gets LTE in the US.

Their next announcement they have planned is for December so I don't think it'll be here in time for Thanksgiving. Last year they released the 6x in China around this time and it didn't land in the states till early in 2017. I'm guessing they'll do the same with the 7x.

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Their next announcement they have planned is for December so I don't think it'll be here in time for Thanksgiving. Last year they released the 6x in China around this time and it didn't land in the states till early in 2017. I'm guessing they'll do the same with the 7x.

Hopefully they release it here asap. Why release it months later ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89