Batter, quick charge problem

jerichoi224

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
So,,, Yesterday or so, I've first noticed that quick charge isn't working .

Well, I'm not sure if its not working, but I noticed the notification "FAST CHARGING" That used to show up for a second or so when plugging in stopped showing up, and the charging seemed rather slower than what I remember it used to being. So, First question was,, anyone else experiencing this? Did Honor get rid of notification to have the animation instead? or is it just me having a problem with the charging.

I'm really not sure when this started, but one of my guess is with EMUI 5. Or maybe I just did sth wrong,, idk. just wanted to ask everyone's opinion

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Also, if your battery is above a specific percentage, the charging will slow (this is what I've heard, and what I've noticed with my own device over the past few months).

jerichoi224

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I'm still using the same charger, the one delivered with Honor 8, so Not sure what the problem would be.

Also, I think quick charge stops around 90%, based on my experience, but this happens from like... 60 or 70 % so.. It just feels like it changed.

Rui Borges Mourinha

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
i have the same problem once in december, the support of huawei change my phone for new, because they dont know the problem, now i got AGAIN the same problem.
And i notice that when i plug(10%) in it says fast charging on 25% (still charging) i receive a notification from a game saying that my troops are ready, i open the game to make a strike on Empires & allies, i feel the phone hot on the back e not fast charging anymore.....tomorow go to the support center to see what can i do.

you where using the phone when it was charging? maybe is that the problem. or my charger is damaged the phone twice.

lumivalo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Once, fast charging stopped working briefly after I dropped it in a pool. It worked fine after about a day of drying, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty