EMUI Email & Calendar App?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I use my default mail app, definitely. Sometimes it has sync issues - sometimes I know an email has come to me (ie, the sender tells me they just sent it; or I'm on my email account on my laptop and see that it has arrived) but it won't sync on my phone for a few minutes to an hour. Or sometimes the sync is automatic and I get the emails as I should. It's a little finicky but it's okay! I get my work emails just fine mostly.

As far as the calendar app, I use the "Event Flow Widget" app to better organise and display my upcoming appointments, events, etc. Doesn't do anything to my battery life and I really like the widget's transparency.

wcavaliere88

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I only recently started using the EMUI mail app. I usually used Gmail but lately my Yahoo mail has not been connecting correctly. I like to use one app for all my accounts, so I decided to give this a try. so far no issues.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I only recently started using the EMUI mail app. I usually used Gmail but lately my Yahoo mail has not been connecting correctly. I like to use one app for all my accounts, so I decided to give this a try. so far no issues.

Glad you are enjoying it and that you are having no issues so far! :)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
EMUI Email & Calendar App?

I prefer to use Gmail and Google's calendar app mainly because it gives me a consistent feel across my android devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38