How long were you able to use your Honor phone(s) for?

Djlarocca

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Glad it's still working well for you! My Honor is kind of slow to get updates, as well. What colour did you get? :)

I got the black 33gb. Looks real slick though I keep it in a case most of the time.

It's not update so much I'm even worried about. Just wish they issue the monthly security patches with a little more regularity.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the black 33gb. Looks real slick though I keep it in a case most of the time.

It's not update so much I'm even worried about. Just wish they issue the monthly security patches with a little more regularity.

The Midnight Black is really beautiful! Some more regularity with security patches would be nice.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I used one of mine for about 7 months one time. I love it and still do. I miss having one all the time. Now I'm in a pickle bc I have a chance to get one in a couple weeks or get a Sony Xperia X also. I really am wanting that 5 inch screen bc my axon 7 mini is already 5.2 inches so as much as I want another honor 8, I think I'm going to go for the Sony just bc of the screen size being exactly 5 inches. I don't know though that may could all change before I get it so it remains to be seen at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A