Why do all my apps keep auto updating?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My apps keep auto updating even after disabling the feature in the google play store. Every time I clear any space on my phone it just updates my apps and leaves me with no space again. I am using an Honor 8.
Please Help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which apps are auto-updating? Are they preinstalled apps from Huawei, or are they also apps you installed yourself from the Play Store? Do you install apps from any other app store, like Amazon?

Spencer Beck

Jul 24, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which apps are auto-updating? Are they preinstalled apps from Huawei, or are they also apps you installed yourself from the Play Store? Do you install apps from any other app store, like Amazon?

It is all of the apps that I have installed through the Play Store. I have never installed an app from another app store onto my phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, that sounds like a glitch, either with the Play Store or with Huawei's firmware. Try going to Settings>Apps, select the Play Store, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now open it again, make sure it's still set to Do Not Autoupdate, and see if the problem persists.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis