HTC 10 cases - Yay or Nay?

chin chen

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
I wont use a case, but maybe a dbrand skin, because it is a bit slippery. I never use cases and screen protectors. I love the feeling and look though, i will spend the money on it, just to remove it anyway after a while.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't see why they can't make a phone out of gorgeous metal such as this is and make it just rough enough on the surface to be able to use it case-less without fear of a slip. Why always so damn slick. Almost like they want you to drop it. Such a beautiful device, but can't risk a drop so a minimal case it is.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
This is why I believe design wise this phone is much better than the S7, you can even consider to not use a case. Think about it: a phone made of glass? lol
I like to use it naked.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
This is why I believe design wise this phone is much better than the S7, you can even consider to not use a case. Think about it: a phone made of glass? lol
I like to use it naked.
I'd like to be able to use it without a case, but tried it for awhile and it's just to damn slippery for me. Got a super thin shell case to give it some gripiness.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Always in a case until I had it repaired. 5 minutes out of the delivery box that slippery devil headed to the floor by way of the kitchen chair legs. Needless to say I got my first ding :( I use the Seidio case with a kickstand, always have for all my phones. Protects it from me well (though its a real pain to get off once on). It has a TPU case under the hard case to protect it. A bit bulky but what's needed for a butter fingers guy with a very slippery phone!

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Always in a case until I had it repaired. 5 minutes out of the delivery box that slippery devil headed to the floor by way of the kitchen chair legs. Needless to say I got my first ding :( I use the Seidio case with a kickstand, always have for all my phones. Protects it from me well (though its a real pain to get off once on). It has a TPU case under the hard case to protect it. A bit bulky but what's needed for a butter fingers guy with a very slippery phone!

I second the Seidio. Great case, and works with a full-coverage tempered glass screen protector. And it's not hard to get off once you get used to it!