Are headphones included with the HTC 10? [Varies by region]

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: No headphones included?

Good question, i thought it was supposed to have them as one of the write ups mentioned them.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Android Central video said yes, T-Mobile unboxing video seemed to say no.

Posted via the Android Central App

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

There are some VERY good headphones included.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Apparently in some regions they'll be in box. In the U.S., however, they're not. :(

2016-04-12 14.21.55.jpg

Last edited:

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

There are some VERY good headphones included.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Apparently in some regions they'll be in box. In the U.S., however, they're not. :(

View attachment 224329

Is this even if we ordered the unlocked version because on the site it showed you would get them. I have already pre-ordered the unlocked one that sucks if we do not get the headphones seeing how they advertised the audio and what not.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I think it will be in the unlocked versions but removed as usual from carrier versions since they only know the degrade the overall experience.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

What I was told: Headphones are optional purchases for all U.S. models. Europe and Asia will get them in box.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

What I was told: Headphones are optional purchases for all U.S. models. Europe and Asia will get them in box.

in my crazy dude yelling at the top of the mountain voice.. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why would they do this I am almost ready to go and cancel my pre order. Its bad enough we didn't get any freebies not even the old RE Camera but to take the only other freebie out and its not even the carrier branded one dang HTC you suck for this.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the info Phil. Any info on pricing for the hi-res earbuds? Didn't see it on HTC website....they list the earbuds without a price that I can see.

McDoogie

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I would have thought some headphones would come inbox. If not that's a little disappointing, but I'll be getting some klipsch r6 headphones before the HTC 10 shows up, so that's good.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
This is going to confuse people...now another site is reporting that all unlocked versions will come with the headphones. They don't specify region though. They said they did check with HTC.... So now I'm confused. Are they in or out??

Last edited:

McDoogie

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I just asked on chat support. I asked if the unlocked HTC 10 preorder will ship with headphones. He said yes, ships with headphones and charger!

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just asked on chat support. I asked if the unlocked HTC 10 preorder will ship with headphones. He said yes, ships with headphones and charger!

Man I hope you're right.

Phil could you chime in on this? Seems like conflicting reports depending on who you talk too.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Man I hope you're right.

Phil could you chime in on this? Seems like conflicting reports depending on who you talk too.

I also did the same and if you notice on the website for HTC those headphones are listed like to purchase but if you click on them there is no price and no where to buy but everything else there is. My thoughts which prompted me to tweet to HTC was it was not there because they only offer the unlocked version here in the states so it would be included which is why there is no price. I could be wrong but HTC twitter said it would come with them. I guess we will have to wait until mine comes and I will report back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa