Good Screen Protector for The HTC 10?

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Been having hard time finding a good screen protector. So I've been thinking about going naked for a little bit because I've tried bodyguard done two of them and they have not been here to the phone incorrectly. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good tempered glass screen protector since Zagg is not making one. Love the phone by the way.

Posted via the Android Central App

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: need advice.

If you're near Verizon store. They've temper glass which fit totally fine. Not edge to edge but it's similar to Zagg temper.

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

Yes I have the tempered glass from Verizon. Works great and I recommend it

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

i purchased the Spigen tempered glass screen protector off ebay. Sits on the screen flat, with no lifting around the edges. One thing tho. It only covers the visible part of the screen, so you gotta get it on perfect. It has easy install flaps so you don't have to touch the edges of glass so you don't possibly ruin the glue.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I would look up reviews of different screen protectors specifically for the HTC 10, and see how they fare. Watch YouTube videos to see how they fare IRL, as well! Choosing a good screen protector is a must, in my opinion. Going naked may be cool though - you have guts! I can never do that anymore - my phones always get screen protectors and cases ASAP. :)

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

i purchased the Spigen tempered glass screen protector off ebay. Sits on the screen flat, with no lifting around the edges. One thing tho. It only covers the visible part of the screen, so you gotta get it on perfect. It has easy install flaps so you don't have to touch the edges of glass so you don't possibly ruin the glue.

do you think I can buy it off of Amazon?

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

I would look up reviews of different screen protectors specifically for the HTC 10, and see how they fare. Watch YouTube videos to see how they fare IRL, as well! Choosing a good screen protector is a must, in my opinion. Going naked may be cool though - you have guts! I can never do that anymore - my phones always get screen protectors and cases ASAP. :)

The problem is I've had I have tried bodyguardz tempered glass protector for HTC 10 two of them only paid once and both did not adhere to the screen correctly. So I'm going to try a third time Monday but I'm looking trying to look into alternatives. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And I do have a case and a leather holster.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

It's called Verizon temper glass screen protector for the HTC 10

Not the 1 just the 10

It's actual Tempered Glass rather than Flexible Glass? I have checked Verizon's website and they only list Flexible Glass which feels awful.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

donnyhat55

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

I had the tempered glass protector on my old M7 and dropped it face down on the point of a small screw and there was absolutely no damage to the phone. I have the tempered glass ordered for the HTC 10 now, just waiting for it to come in.4

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site

Im running naked. Been doing that last 2 phones now due to dot view on old case and ice view on this one. Figured no real point to having protector if I run a flip case like I do now.

My mom has the verizon glass protector on her phone since she keeps it in her purse and doesnt have flip case. Seems to work well from what Ive see so far.

I may try one out eventually, but not in a hurry considering I have my M8 looking like brand new still due to dot view.

anon(9691750)

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site

Been having hard time finding a good screen protector. So I've been thinking about going naked for a little bit because I've tried bodyguard done two of them and they have not been here to the phone incorrectly. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good tempered glass screen protector since Zagg is not making one. Love the phone by the way.

I've got two words for you if you don't mind bulk. Those two words are Otter Box. Get the defender series. You'll thank me if you ever drop your phone.

RobDogOne

Banned
Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
I've got two words for you if you don't mind bulk. Those two words are Otter Box. Get the defender series. You'll thank me if you ever drop your phone.

I got a few words for you...OTTERBOX HASN'T MADE A CASE FOR THE HTC 10 YET! That is all.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty