S23 Screen Protector - Easy Install!

Mia#AC

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I just received my screen protector for my new S23 from Techmatte. It is a tempered glass and it came with an application tray and installation accessories that allowed for a perfect application of the screen protector. No bubbles, no dust! I am impressed and I glad I found this screen protector for my S23.

D-Mann

Nov 24, 2023
Visit site
I received my Techmatte S23+ screen and camera protector kit recently and installed it om my S23+ and then added an Otterbox Defender 'case' and had no problem. I loved the easy install using the application tray and would highly recommend it!

Reactions: 1raygin

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just received my screen protector for my new S23 from Techmatte. It is a tempered glass and it came with an application tray and installation accessories that allowed for a perfect application of the screen protector. No bubbles, no dust! I am impressed and I glad I found this screen protector for my S23.
Juse installed the same screen protector. .. amfilm one touch. It was super easy and centers very well with the kit. Love it so far.
Thanks for reminding me about a screen protector! I ordered a couple tempered glass screen protectors back in Sept (when I activated my S23+):
1) amfilm OneTouch - w/mounting frame
. . that I was planning on using;
& 2) Milomdoi - w/mounting frame . . . that I was planning on returning, (but apparently forgot to 😕), after I think we had bubble issues when we tried applying a Milomdoi to a family members' Samsung. But not 100% sure it was the Milomdoi.

Hence I was somewhat leary about the application process, even with the mounting frame. But again, thanks for the reminder, as I know I shouldn't-a, hadn't-a, oughtn't-a be running around naked ! 😶‍🌫️

Reactions: J Dubbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali