HTC Amaze 4G - Screen Problems

Hamza Ali5

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
hello my name is hamza and i m new here...
I bought a htc amaze and after a few month i noticed that when the home, return, menu and search keys are lit some of their light is coming in the screen it is really annoying me plz tell me what should i do is it normal or should i replace the lcd...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That's called light bleed. It's a sign of somewhat poor quality build, but otherwise shouldn't affect the function of the phone. As long as the screen is working correctly, it isn't worth trying to repair it.

dilip kushwaha

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
HI THERE,
Guys actually i bought my HTC Amaze 4g in feb 2013,everything was running good but few days ago,i had notice that my phone is not working properly,my touch screen is working fine from top to main screen but it is not working below the main screen (I means that 4 button below the screen ),only that particular area is not working :-\ , i'm really felling bad for my first love(my phone),it's a humble request from you guys that kindly please give the better solution asap,

Thanks & Regard
Dilip Kushwaha

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting the phone or doing a factory reset?

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that it's a hardware problem. Maybe a bad connection or a faulty digitizer. Bring it to a phone repair shop.

dilip kushwaha

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
hhmm,i guess too !! and one more thing that i'm having network problem also,problem is that when someone called me or i called to anyone,after disconcerting the call my phone network gone for 20-30 sec,could you please tell me why this problem happening ?or what can i do for solution ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've seen that mentioned elsewhere once or twice with other phones, but to be honest, I don't know how to fix that. Sorry!

Qasim malik2

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
HI THERE,
Guys actually i bought my HTC Amaze 4g in feb 2013,everything was running good but few days ago,i had notice that my phone is not working properly,my touch screen is working fine from top to main screen but it is not working below the main screen (I means that 4 button below the screen ),only that particular area is not working , i'm really felling bad for my first love(my phone),it's a humble request from you guys that kindly please give the better solution asap,

Qasim malik2

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
HI THERE,
Guys actually i bought my HTC Amaze 4g in feb 2013,everything was running good but few days ago,i had notice that my phone is not working properly,my touch screen is working fine from top to main screen but it is not working below the main screen (I means that 4 button below the screen ),only that particular area is not working , i'm really felling bad for my first love(my phone),it's a humble request from you guys that kindly please give the better solution asap,

i hav the same problem wat to do