My HTC Desire 500 won't turn on, and even though I changed the battery. What could the proble be and how can I fix it?

A

AC Question

My HTC Desire 500 won't turn on, and even though I changed the batter, please help

So one day, the phone just turned off and wouldn't turn on for a while, i charged him, but it didn't work. Then a while later it turned on and worked perfectly. Then it turned off and wouldn't start again no matter how much I tried.
So i bought a new battery, and replaced the old battery, the phone still won't work (sometimes it reaches the homescreen and suddenly shuts down, or sometimes it won't shut down for a while, this happened with the old battery as well)
The scary thing is, I put back the old battery, and then the phone started shaking! and flashing a red color.
Please help me, what is the problem and how do I fix it

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It has to go to a repair shop so someone can figure out what's wrong. It could be water damage (bringing a cold phone into a warm place, or a warm phone into a cold place, can do that), something broken inside, corrupted firmware, a loose battery contact ... there are many possibilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez