Eris is going BUT>>

heavensent58

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I was offered to replace my ERIS with either a LG ally or MOTO devour

Are any of these any good or what other choice should i make with the verizon droid format ?

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I like Moto, but I would stay away from the Devour. Try for a Moto Droid, new Motos are coming out, and the Droid has been heavily discounted. They may go along with it.

jensinger83

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Were you offered those options at a Verizon store? Were you eligible for upgrade yet? I actually want to upgrade to the incredible or droid x from my eris, but i'm not eligible for upgrade until next november, so myverizon says...But I upgrade from a Blackberry to the eris with out being eligible yet and was able to get the discounts, which is why i'm asking. lol

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I was offered to replace my ERIS with either a LG ally or MOTO devour

Are any of these any good or what other choice should i make with the verizon droid format ?

If you're not going to have to come off of any cash, I'd say go for the Moto Droid as the others have said. After having several replacement Eris phones and the last one acting up within 15 minutes of activation, I threw in the towel. Called customer support which was aware of the audio issues. Got transferred to tech support who wanted to run a few troubleshooting steps. Mind you he was also aware of the audio bug with Eris phones. After about 2 minutes he asked did I want to try a Moto Droid. I asked if there were any other options and he suggested this was the best one that wouldn't cost me anything. I did push my luck and inquired about the Incredible, but honestly didn't feel like having to purchase a new phone and start my contract over.
So, here I sit waiting for the Fed-Ex truck and can only hope that what he has in the box will help resolve the audio/lag gremlins that have haunted me since December.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
The Droid works very well. I don't think it gets the credit it deserves like it did when it was first released. Good luck with whichever one you choose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana