Blueant S4 BlueTooth car speaker and EVO 3D

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Blueant S4 True Hands Free BlueTooth car speaker. To use with my EVO 3D. Very Nice piece $60.00 bucks on Amazon $99.00 at Best Buy. I bought from Amazon.

There is an Android app from Blueant for this piece if you try to get it from the Market it will list as incompatible with the 3D but you can also download it from Blueant's website and manually install and it works perfectly. The app also checks the units firmware if it's up to date

The app scans for the unit and pairs up initially thru a voice command after that once you turn the unit on and BT on it finds the phone every time.

The S4 holds 2000 contacts transferring is done by voice commands and it doesn't take long. I have about 300 Contacts and it took about 2 min to transfer. If you get a new contacts just tell the S4 to update your phone book and it does it.

The Audio is pretty good. If you are talking to a person and their service is bad or their phone is bad it will show same thing on a handset. But talking to someone with good service and a good phone is very nice.

TelNav Audio coming from the EVO 3D to the S4 is very good loud and clear. Haven't tried playing music which may not be good but I didn't get it for that.

Batt life is great only charged it one time over night and it say charged hi when you ask it after a four hour road trip constantly being on and synced.

For 60 bucks this is a good piece. I really got fed up with the in ear BT headsets which I only used when driving just the hassle of putting it in and taking it off.

Also the S4 is not much bigger than the EVO 3D easy to slip in your pocket.

I hope this little review helps someone.