any Ringke fans?

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
I contacted them inquiring about the EVO 3D, and they said they had no plans currently. A shame, I really like their cases (and their screen protector too actually).

If anyone else is, shoot them an email, maybe it'll sway them to get on it faster.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
maybe some new EVO 3D owners are still case hunting and want to shoot rearth/ringke a request =)

alternatively, anyone else have suggestions for a silicone like glove case that doesn't attract dust and lets you put the phone face down raised ever so slightly (or on it's back so the camera isn't touching).

I'm not sure I can stick w/ the otterbox/seido active, heh.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
maybe some new EVO 3D owners are still case hunting and want to shoot rearth/ringke a request =)

alternatively, anyone else have suggestions for a silicone like glove case that doesn't attract dust and lets you put the phone face down raised ever so slightly (or on it's back so the camera isn't touching).

I'm not sure I can stick w/ the otterbox/seido active, heh.

Go here:

TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

I used them on my DroidX and loved them. I have one on my 3D and really like it. Not sticky like silicone so it won't pick up lint or stick in your pocket. Also, not bulky like other cases, but it wraps around completely and you can lay it face down and the phone will be resting on the case.

Bonus is, they're cheap and ship free to the US.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
I've seen a few TPU cases, and they're generally too shiny. It's why I like the ringke cases, they are matte and have just enough texture to not be overly slippery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non