case for EVO 3D

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I like the cases that cover the camera like that. My Sprint store told me they had the HTC kcikstand case turns out it was the body glove purple one and I didn't like how the top and bottom front of the phone wasn't covered good. I'll wait for Seidio Active like I had before. But I do like the white casemate pop case with the kickstand and want that also when it comes out. I'm not much on the case that slide in two parts. I had an Innocase II and it was nice but the Active is much better in my opinion.

I got one of these as an interim case until I can buy the htc case with a kickstand. It's pretty nice and covers the cameras which is what I was looking for. I also bought an invisible shield and that is awesome as well.

http://www.amazon.com/RUBBERISED-TR...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1041731

charles77k

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I got one of these as an interim case until I can buy the htc case with a kickstand. It's pretty nice and covers the cameras which is what I was looking for. I also bought an invisible shield and that is awesome as well.

http://www.amazon.com/RUBBERISED-TR...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1048564

i originally had the defender because the holster acted as a kickstand...but the case was too big...now im doin what he is doing and the case is not black its smokey gray...almost clear

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I got this case. It's pretty similar to the Case-mate Barely There case. It may not provide much as far as drop protection, but it does protect the camera area and it has an edge on the front so the screen doesn't touch the surface. I like it so far.

Also it's probably the slimmest a case can get as it's basically just plastic coated with soft-touch paint.

Discount Nillkin Ultra Slim Hard Shield Faceplate for Htc Evo3d [nn013 Evo3d case skin]- US$9.99 - OBOstore.com

Thanks!

I just ordered one. I like the minimalistic design that includes a full cover for the camera glass. After 1 year of owning the Evo 4G which I had carried naked, the only thing to crack was the camera glass.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just received an email the other day from mobilecity online and I just called them to verify and they have the white Casemate Pop that I have been wanting it has a kickstand and is 20 bucks.