How to hold the EVO in Roaming

ianmac23

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello I am new to Android and coming from a Palm Pre. In Webos I could make the phone stay in Roaming. In my building at work Sprint is very weak and we have a Verizon tower next door. Is there any option on the EVO 3D to make the phone hold the roaming signal?

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Roam Control now works without root. It's definitely worth the money

That is so great. I was a happy user of Roam Control on my rooted EVO 4G, and I had no idea it was available for unrooted HTCs now. It's installed and working great on my 3D!

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I have very crappy signal at my home, and a crappy Airrave to boot...

Who'd ever thunk that $3.99 could fix my problem!!!

Thanks! Best app I have downloaded yet!

colestein

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have absolutely no signal in my office but but my friends with Verizon do.
I DL's this app yesterday but returned it because my calls went straight to voicemail. At least before, the caller would get rings before it did that.

Could someone tell me what settings I need to change on the phone to make this app work? I don't want to return this phone but I can't make or receive phone calls. Please help!

jwoodsoniv

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I have absolutely no signal in my office but but my friends with Verizon do.
I DL's this app yesterday but returned it because my calls went straight to voicemail. At least before, the caller would get rings before it did that.

Could someone tell me what settings I need to change on the phone to make this app work? I don't want to return this phone but I can't make or receive phone calls. Please help!

Im having the same exact issue. Calls going straight to VM. Any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch