SportsCalendar not exporting to Agenda/Calendar?

fstop

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So this is how I got mine to work:

Your sports team should have a downloadable calendar in either a CSV or iCal format. You can download either one if one fails to work.

Get on your web Gmail calendar section. Go to "settings" on the left pane. Click on "Create New Calendar" button (I like to use separate calendars because 1) I don't want sports entries on my personal calendar and 2) I can choose which calendar to display on my phone.). Give it a name like "Colts Rock!". Make sure "Make this calendar public" is checked. Then click on "Create Calendar". Go back to Calendar.

Make sure "Colts Rock!" appears in "My calendars". Then click on "settings" again. Click on "Import calendar". In the popup that appears, click on "Choose File". A Windows Explorer file will popup for you to navigate to the directory you downloaded the calendar. Select it. Then in the Calendar dropdown menu select "Colts Rock!". Click on "Import'.

Your sports calendar should appear with the appropriate entries under My Calendar. You should be able to toggle it on or off.

Now on your android phone. Go to settings\Accounts&sync. Select Google and sync everything.

Open up your calendar program. You now should have the appropriate calendars. If you tap the header, you can select which calendars to display.

Hope it works for you, it does for me.

Reactions: TheMatrix31

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So this is how I got mine to work:

Your sports team should have a downloadable calendar in either a CSV or iCal format. You can download either one if one fails to work.

Get on your web Gmail calendar section. Go to "settings" on the left pane. Click on "Create New Calendar" button (I like to use separate calendars because 1) I don't want sports entries on my personal calendar and 2) I can choose which calendar to display on my phone.). Give it a name like "Colts Rock!". Make sure "Make this calendar public" is checked. Then click on "Create Calendar". Go back to Calendar.

Make sure "Colts Rock!" appears in "My calendars". Then click on "settings" again. Click on "Import calendar". In the popup that appears, click on "Choose File". A Windows Explorer file will popup for you to navigate to the directory you downloaded the calendar. Select it. Then in the Calendar dropdown menu select "Colts Rock!". Click on "Import'.

Your sports calendar should appear with the appropriate entries under My Calendar. You should be able to toggle it on or off.

Now on your android phone. Go to settings\Accounts&sync. Select Google and sync everything.

Open up your calendar program. You now should have the appropriate calendars. If you tap the header, you can select which calendars to display.

Hope it works for you, it does for me.
Ah, seems like SportsCalendar was exporting to my web Gmail but I didn't have my phone set to sync with the calendar so it wasn't doing it from the app, I guess.

Just had to sync it up manually.

Thanks dude

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87