Gaming on 3D controls unresponsive

DrkNvmbr81

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I've been playing games a lot more on my EVO 3D now, since more good games have been released in the Android market. The problem I'm having is, when I'm controlling a character I usually have to constantly tap the on screen direction pad, or simply get frustrated and stop playing. Games like Minecraft, Illusia, ShadowGun, or other games where you control the movement of the character, the d-pad is just unresponsive. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it does not. Now in games like Minecraft and ShadowGun, I'm looking around with the right thumb while moving around with the left. Is the fact that I'm using 2 fingers on the screen at the same time causing this unresponsiveness? Am I asking too much of my phone? My tiny iPod seems to be ok with it. Or, is this just a problem with the EVO 3D screen?

Thanks

gonk24

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine does the same thing when trying to play Shadowrun and Modern Combat. Thumbstick moves some of the time and is erratic. I've been using go locker for quite a while too. I'll turn it off and see what happens. Just out of curiosity, what does the lockscreen have to do with multi touch? If this works, I'll just turn it off whenever I want to play those games. Not going back to the ugly ring lockscreen vs the ICS one I'm using now

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Go locker and widget locker break my multitouch. Thought my phone was broken a few weeks back and looked it up and found out what it was hehe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38