Just made a hard decision.

Lilin28

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I am saying goodbye to my 3D. :-(

I couldn't take Sprints slow speed and spotty reception(on roam a lot lately) in areas where it says there is perfect 3g coverage. It was fine and then several months ago it started going downhill.

I could only ever fully enjoy it when connected to wifi. I couldn't browse, play games, stream or even look for apps in GP.

I went with Verizon. My bill is surprisingly going to be cheaper and I got to take advantage of the data promotion(4gb for price of 2gb)
I was desperate enough to break our contract, so 350 Etf all together(3 lines only few months left on each)

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Lilin28

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I meant 4gb for half the price. I'm in zombie mode and can't think.

I went through Radio Shack and got the Bionic for free; plus a car mount and desktop dock, also free and free 1 day shipping. Not much of a Motorola fan, but it'll due for the time being.

Last edited:

Lilin28

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I've never had an issue with Radio Shack, I've been buying phones and service from them for years.
A lot of the issues stated are common knowledge if you really do your research.
Thank you for the concern and heads up. :)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Radio Shack got bought out by The Source here in Canada but from what I can tell Radio Shack is crap if you want quality electronics.

If this deal has been working well for you though then hopefully it stays that way.