Just made a hard decision.

Lilin28

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I am saying goodbye to my 3D. :-(

I couldn't take Sprints slow speed and spotty reception(on roam a lot lately) in areas where it says there is perfect 3g coverage. It was fine and then several months ago it started going downhill.

I could only ever fully enjoy it when connected to wifi. I couldn't browse, play games, stream or even look for apps in GP.

I went with Verizon. My bill is surprisingly going to be cheaper and I got to take advantage of the data promotion(4gb for price of 2gb)
I was desperate enough to break our contract, so 350 Etf all together(3 lines only few months left on each)

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Lilin28

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I meant 4gb for half the price. I'm in zombie mode and can't think.

I went through Radio Shack and got the Bionic for free; plus a car mount and desktop dock, also free and free 1 day shipping. Not much of a Motorola fan, but it'll due for the time being.

Last edited:

Lilin28

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I've never had an issue with Radio Shack, I've been buying phones and service from them for years.
A lot of the issues stated are common knowledge if you really do your research.
Thank you for the concern and heads up. :)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Radio Shack got bought out by The Source here in Canada but from what I can tell Radio Shack is crap if you want quality electronics.

If this deal has been working well for you though then hopefully it stays that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly