evo 3d questions ..

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Now using Sense 3.6 on my ICS Evo 3D and the one thing I'm having trouble with is finding out how to copy a URL in the stock browser.
I'm finding that chrome won't show some desktop pages even with the setting turned on. So I'm trying to copy and paste the URL into the chrome browser. It's worked for me on my Eee Pad Transformer, but HTC's new stock browser starting to tick me off.

donprex

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a question. Don't wanna open a new thread. I hope I can find help here thou. I just updated my E3D to ICS. I can lock my text messages anymore. I was using the hand cent text app to lock all text apps including the original messaging app but it doesn't lock anymore after the update. Any help pls

sentinelly

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. Don't wanna open a new thread. I hope I can find help here thou. I just updated my E3D to ICS. I can lock my text messages anymore. I was using the hand cent text app to lock all text apps including the original messaging app but it doesn't lock anymore after the update. Any help pls

well you want the lock so no one can see ur text or lock like you cant delete em..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NK01UK