Anyone still proudly using their EVO 3D?!

Evo3Droid

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Calling all EVO 3D users!! If you're like me and you're still proudly using this beautiful and revolutionary device, spread the love! I enjoy hearing about people using this phone and why they haven't given it up!!

Sent from my PG86100 using AC Forums mobile app

bcbaumann

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I am, I love this phone. Never had any problems with it. Love the 3d pics. A sales girl at the Fossil store in downtown Disney asked about my phone, I showed her some pics, she was amazed, she'd never seen or heard of a 3d camera phone.

Chuckles 135

May 19, 2011
Visit site
While I don't use my evo 3d phone anymore add my personal phone it still gets tons of usage. My 2 year old son now uses it as his mini tablet and I also still use the camera to take 3d shots all the time.

Posted via Android Central App

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on Virgin Mobile so I still use my Evo V 4G (same as 3D). But, the hyper sensitive display drives me nuts since my palm always triggers the search button. Also, I get plenty of FCs for several different apps and Android processes. I'm on MidnightROM 4.0.3.

stanlm2

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I've got the 3d, evo 4g lte and the nexus 4.. as a light user, and with 'ting' making it easy to switch between phones, to my surprise I'm finding the old 3d to be fun to use again. I dont remember if there were some quirks about it that I'll rediscover, but at the moment, yea, this phone still packs a punch!

newportgirl266

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I've had this phone for about 10 mo's. It's fast and has alot of ram. The only caveat is that I can't root the Evo 3d without a computer and I don't have one. Unfortunately If you use one @ the library u can't download anything. So I'm stuck with all the crapware that HTC puts on their phones which takes most of the memory. Out of 8 gigs I have access to only 1.1? Most of it I will never use. Not to mention VM keeps my bill very reasonable. But otherwise yeah, I still rock my Evo 3d!

Posted via Android Central App

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm still happy with mine, its given me many many issues but I've managed to fix them as I slowly learn more and more how to treat my device (ie what type of apps and settings to stay away from) though I would have done very well with the Optimus 3D but nevertheless my EVO has served me well. As with many sense devices the keyboard is excellent (very large keys compared to stock Samsung)

Id agree that its not the most practical phone I could get but nevertheless its sufficient and I like it. 3D amazes many people I show it too but I dont care what people think of it, if I got a phone for peoples opinions I would have gone for iPhone.

Oh and I like the phereo 3D photo app where i download tons of high quality 3D content. Also setting a 3D wallpaper/home screen is awesome. Use HTC EVO 3D wallpaper picker (no root needed) <all apps I have mentioned are free in Google play.

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I have my EVO 3D for 2 Years already.
been trying to sell it for 10,000 Pesos with Otter box Defender Casing already .
sadly no one still wants to buy it

still a good phone to use. just sucks because no more Updates from Android... next time I buy something. Ill buy a Nexus Phone

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
My only real complaint is: why the daftness would HTC not give it wallpaper scrolling, I mean it was one of their flagship devices at the time...even the HTC cha cha has wallpaper scrolling and it was available the same time as the 3vo and half the price...why HTC, why ?

Using Windows since 1998

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I gave my evo 3d to my daughter and she loves it. It is 2 years old and still works flawlessly.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87