*Bragging*I've played with it. Any questions?

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
Was the screen really 3D and were the colors as good as a super amloed?

Swyped from my Gingerbread'ed Optimus S

Yes it was really 3D but its a bit' gimmicky for my taste. Looks cool but has a slight haze or blur to it. The screen is still not on par IMO with retina or super amoled but close.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Does it still support live wallpapers? Did any of the standard apps like calendar, email, contacts, messages, and so on get an overhaul?

If you use the weather animation as the lock screen, do you get those fancy new animations popping up corresponding to actual weather conditions?
That's it for now...

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
Does it still support live wallpapers? Did any of the standard apps like calendar, email, contacts, messages, and so on get an overhaul?

If you use the weather animation as the lock screen, do you get those fancy new animations popping up corresponding to actual weather conditions?
That's it for now...

Live wallpapers: Check!
Overhaul: Um, Semi-check! They are new-er looking but your not going to be blown back by it. Sense 3.0 (is that what there calling it these days?) Looks a lot similar in design (coloring, menus) but has alot of new ways of interaction and features. So in short they look different but don't come crying to me when your not shocked :D
Animations: Check!

Reactions: MannyZ28

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
Get a chance to play any graphic intensive games? I'm wondering if the gpu in the snapdragon will be good.

OH gawd no! They were watching me like a hawk with that thing lol. I was scared to even dive into the settings let alone download a game. But from the homescreens,videos,pictures,animations and other such things it felt graphically fast enough. Im guessing we can play Dungeon Defenders no problem.

Reactions: Officerpolabear

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
The qhd display is that for 3d view only or for 2d, cuz I want to make sure it looks good in 2d as well, I'm not a fan of 3d so I really want the screen qhd to b for 2d

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
The screen quality doesnt change wether your watching in 3d or 2d. Although the video capture does change.

I'm not a fan of 3d too much so is the screen qhd gonna b for 2d? I'm getting it no matter what cuz cuz I'm happy with my evolution so I'm sure the evolution 3d will follow but since u played with it just had that question

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
I'm not a fan of 3d too much so is the screen qhd gonna b for 2d? I'm getting it no matter what cuz cuz I'm happy with my evolution so I'm sure the evolution 3d will follow but since u played with it just had that question

Yea trust me wether you lik 3D or not you will like this phone. Almost everything about it has been improved. The qHD screen is great although its not really on par with retina.