Phones like this killed the flip

aruth09

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I think this phone will be an awesome point and shoot camera/camcorder. The fact that it takes 1080p video and 720 3d, there's no reason for any one to buy a dedicated device. Unless your a professional who wants an dslr for high quality pictures. Or your like me and just like to take pictures with an dslr. I think I'm gonna use the camera a hole lot more on this phone than on any other, just cause they'll be worth looking at after I take them.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
I think this phone will be an awesome point and shoot camera/camcorder. The fact that it takes 1080p video and 720 3d, there's no reason for any one to buy a dedicated device. Unless your a professional who wants an dslr for high quality pictures. Or your like me and just like to take pictures with an dslr. I think I'm gonna use the camera a hole lot more on this phone than on any other, just cause they'll be worth looking at after I take them.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Yea the phone industry def takes a toll on these mini camcorders.
I prefer having a seperate camera though. I dont know why

Tarwinia

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
A dedicated point and shoot is better but I hate carrying lots of stuff around. So... yeah. I prefer a phone with a good, or at least decent, camera.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Same here, I can't remember the last time I carried my camera since I bought the evo so I can imagine when I get the evo 3d

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non