Where are you buying your Evo 3D from and why?

Where are you buying your Evo 3D from and why?

• Total voters

lfnsr

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy because of no mail ins and gift cards. Moving to the EVO 3D from Blackberry. Can't wait!

TPDJR

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Im going to buy it at best buy because I want to get the buy back for the device that way in the future when quad core processors come out all I have to do is go to best buy get some money for my evo 3d and get the new evo

deltatko

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy, I already pre-ordered and have enough gift cards that I won't pay out of pocket, but even if I didn't have the gift cards, I would put it on my best buy card and pay it off over the next few months at 0% interest

Emmexx

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Best buy. This is due in part to the pre-sale offer. However, I will be switching to Sprint from T-Mobile. If the service from Sprint is unacceptable for some reason, I can return it to Best Buy and immediately port the number over to my second choice, Verizon. I get a 20% discount from work with either of these carriers so I will come out decent whichever way the ball bounces.

yourfriendmat

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting it from Best Buy because they were the first to take preorders. It's also nice because I won't have to deal with mail-in rebates. Plus, if for some reason Best Buy's price is too high, I'm not really committed. I can just use the $50 gift card on something else and get the phone from Sprint. Besides, I just used gift cards from Christmas anyway :p

capncurly

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy because they are not Sprint employees. When I have a problem with my phone or my account I can either spend days battling useless sprint staff or I can have it resolved w/in 5 minutes by a friendly, knowledgeable Best Buy employee. I've had such TERRIBLE experiences with Sprint customer service both in stores and over the phone that I'd rather give my money to Best Buy to support the service they give me.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Sprint.com is where I get all my phones. Just charge to my account and usually here next day.

EVO-LUTION 3D

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack, because I am only eligible for the one year upgrade and they take trade ins. I should be able to get between 100 to 130 for my Evo.

Jorenm

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Probably amazon because no tax, and looking at some of the prices they have for current phones it may very well be the cheapest option.

RomanHelmet

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I would do Best Buy for the preorders. Buut, I'm in the middle of a 2 year contract on Sprint. Don't want to pay full price. So I'm going to use my 1 yr premier upgrade to get it.

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm also in the middle of a 2yr contract so I'm just gonna try my luck at Sprint paying full price for it. Question though with the presale is is for renewals and upgrades only? I'm not interested in extending my contract at all.

DCLocal

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
BB all the way

You can do a one year upgrade at Best Buy, get in on the pre-order, get the $75 credit and get RewardZone points.

Jay005

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Upgraded at Best the past two years with no problems so they look like another choice for me this year. Plus there's no mail in rebate with them!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana