JUNE 4th release!!!

jcpadron

May 10, 2011
Visit site
So I've been calling my local sprint store everyday for two weeks trying to find out about a release date and finally got some information today. The young lady who answered the phone informed me that the phone will release on June 4 and will be on a first come first serve basis. I recently read an online article that stated that sprint was in fact placing pre-orders, but the young lady said that was not the case. If someone can confirm the date with their local sprint store that would be sweet.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
The Sensation will be going on sell before the Evo 3D. So I doubt this because June 8th is the set day for the sensation to be released.

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I called telesales and they said they have no info as of now and that they would be the first ones to know the date...they also said that the preorders started on the 20th and that its usually about a month later that it gets released and that if you get on the preorder list they will call you 3 or 4 days before its released...

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that girl at your Store doesn't really know what's going on. She apparently didn't know about the radio shack ad for fathers day that officially introduces pre orders to the non geek, non forum crawling crowd, and the fact that she didn't know about sprint taking pre orders is also not very confidence inspiring. Lastly she might have read about the June 4 date in the news, you should have asked her who her source was.

sprinttouch

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The fact that today is 1 week from June 4th and we still don't have a date makes me think its not going to come out for a couple weeks :/

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
OMG RLY?! The girl at your local Sprint store knows the date but is holding out on us and finally told you? I cant believe it, how amazing! Did you hear that everyone? The girl at the local Sprint store said June 4th so it MUST be true!!

LOL
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Sprint store employees are the most useless sources of info. They don't know until it gets publicly announced.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone missed it, Miss Sprint Cup posted a pic on Twitter of her and some NASCAR announcer with the 3D and said to be sure and watch the pre race show tomorrow. Its a Sprint sponsored race so they may announce when its out tomorrow. June 4th is highly unlikely though as it hasnt even gone thru FCC yet.

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone missed it, Miss Sprint Cup posted a pic on Twitter of her and some NASCAR announcer with the 3D and said to be sure and watch the pre race show tomorrow. Its a Sprint sponsored race so they may announce when its out tomorrow. June 4th is highly unlikely though as it hasnt even gone thru FCC yet.

You know sprint can request the FCC to keep it as a secret?

efn77mx

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
You called everyday for 2 weeks straight? I'm guessing she told you whatever date came to mind just to get you to STFU. I'd bet on THAT being true.

ryudo423

May 23, 2011
Visit site
When i pre-ordered, I asked my local rep and he hinted that it would be released around the anniversary of last years Evo. I hope he is right, but with no announcement yet, I'm starting to believe we may be waiting a bit longer.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
When i pre-ordered, I asked my local rep and he hinted that it would be released around the anniversary of last years Evo. I hope he is right, but with no announcement yet, I'm starting to believe we may be waiting a bit longer.

Yeah we all guessed and hoped that....but Sprint is doing things different this year. I am still curious to see how it will all pan out, especially with the announcement of the Photon 4G on June 9th.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38