so since some of you already have it...

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I got a nexus s for my upgrade like 2 weeks ago, I have time to go to best buy Friday and pick up the evo but I wanna know what people with the phone would do. I love stock android but sense never really bothered me except when it lagged but that shouldn't be a problem now right? So tell me people what would you do in my shoes.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
I don't think anyone can really tell you want to do in this case. Just depends on what you value more.. instant google updates, or more "future proofed" hardware, which may only come into play with custom roms.

The other factor is the Nexus S is a totally different beast form factor wise. At least, I feel it is. And it was a rather big factor for me (but personally, the "future proofing" won out).

I'm still not convinced it's worth it for the 3D, fun gimmick, but not really useful.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Come next week after all the developers get their hands on this bad boy, the bootloader will be cracked and we will be well on our way to rooting and ROMing. Then it's AOSP away! I get all giddy just thinking about those already snappy ROMs running under the power of a dual core 1.2GHz CPU...

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Come next week after all the developers get their hands on this bad boy, the bootloader will be cracked and we will be well on our way to rooting and ROMing. Then it's AOSP away! I get all giddy just thinking about those already snappy ROMs running under the power of a dual core 1.2GHz CPU...

True I was tuning cynogen on my evo forever haha. Another concern I have is the screen. The screen of the nexus is amazing I love Samsung screens. How is the new evo qhd screen compared to it? I hated the evo screen it was so washed out and even more so after looking at it after a super smiled screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89