Same stock SMS app with Evo 3d?

dan2695

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
As stated in Title. For those of you who have the Evo 3D already, can you tell me if the stock SMS app is the same as the Evo 4G? I ask because I'm not a huge fan of the "Threaded", I think it's called, way of displaying text messages. I already use GO SMS on my Evo 4G, cause I prefer a "Bubble" style SMS. Would be nice to have a stock option of changing the stock SMS apps' appearance to save on some memory, and not using a third party app taking up memory.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just watch one of the many Evo 3d review apps, in several of them you can see what it looks like. I am pretty sure you can see it in the phonedog.com review. It does have square bubbles that have a bit of a drop shadow on one side making it look as if the bubble is raised there a little, but from what I remember it doesn't show a picture of that person for the bubble.

I use Handcent SMS, lots of customizability and skinability and it's free.

dan2695

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I saw the phonedog review, didn't see what i wanted. I wanted to see the actually layout from within a conversation with a person, not the overview showing a list of who you have messages from. Guess ill just have to wait to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez