Swapping the stock MicroSD card

roark1138

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just to followup, I got the Lexar 32gb class 10 card from Amazon. Installed it Friday and has been working well since. I see folks occasionally posting read/write numbers generated by an app -- what's a good app to do this?

majestros

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah, to those of you who had trouble transfering over the files from the old card, you need to make sure you show hidden files. If you don't see ~4 directories with a period at the front .folder1 .folder2, etc then you aren't seeing everything.

It should be about 2 gb if you copy everything off the stock card plus whatever else you have installed. If you just copy all of this over then you shouldn't need to "format" the card or anything beyond the formatting it shipped with.

For Mac users, search the web for somethink like "show hidden files mac OS X" you should get a lot of results with Terminal commands to do this, or find an Applescript that should toggle showing of hidden files for you.

Hydraulic Jack

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the tech at Best Buy put my 32 gig card in the phone when he did the activation.....Is there stuff on the card that came with it that I should transfer to the 32? HJ

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I had the tech at Best Buy put my 32 gig card in the phone when he did the activation.....Is there stuff on the card that came with it that I should transfer to the 32? HJ

Yea, this has been covers to death but ill fill ya in. Sample 3D pics and green Hornet movie are on the stock sd card.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Reactions: Hydraulic Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non