I've played with the HTC EVO 4G LTE ... Ask me anything!

awill70

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I love my EVO 4G, but had to get the 3500mAh extended battery due to heavy Web & social media app usage. (Hence more display usage) So far, have you observed significant battery management on the LTE? This is a dealbreaker for me because of not being able to remove the battery. Thanks!

Mikeadonis

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I heard the part about being able to play tunes through your car speakers. How is this done? Is there a fm tuner or receiver needed for the Bluetooth stream.

dwightshrute

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Are there resizeable widgets and such in ICS on it? I more or less want to know about how Sense 4 compares to ICS, what got cut out, etc.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Just saw the thread on how Sprint ruined the HTC ONE X design in the Evo 4g LTE conversion. How much different is it and is it that drastic for a picket line to start forming in front of Sprint stores?

Sent from the future on my Samsung Galaxy S 3!

bigtank

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Having spent time with all 3(One X, One S and this one) would you say its actually from the One X kinship or rather a beefed up One S variant. Not that I think it would overshadow the impressiveness of the hardware

Fubie

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Phil,

Does pressing the the the camera button while the phone is locked and the screen off wake and unlock the phone going straight to the camera app? I've swear I've seen some videos where other phones (I can't remember which for sure. Sony maybe?) where this is the case.

Thanks.

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
What about the LED notification light. I understand it resides behind the speaker, but is it bright enough to actually serve as a notification?

Thanks