AT&T One X has great battery life, EVO 4G LTE has promise?

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
After reading the review of the One X on AT&T, do those of you who will be purchasing the EVO 4G LTE see the reviews of great battery life as a hope of promise or are you skeptical that it will fare the same?

thumb_550_battery-1.png

thumb_550_battery-3.png

http://www.androidcentral.com/att-htc-one-x-review

One-X-Battery-ATT-650x573.png

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/05/01/htc-one-x-review-att/#more-67876

Last edited:

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If I could go 24 hours, I don't know what I would do! I am lucky if I get 12-14 without 4G and light usage.

p2cactus

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I am seriously pumped. 11% more battery capacity means I can get a full day on the weekend and maybe two full days during the week. E4GLTE FTW!

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
By looking at those pics its pretty clear the phone was on wifi the majority of the time. I've never had issues with battery life on wifi but show me what the numbers look like what the 3g radio on the whole time. That's what I want to see.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
By looking at those pics its pretty clear the phone was on wifi the majority of the time. I've never had issues with battery life on wifi but show me what the numbers look like what the 3g radio on the whole time. That's what I want to see.

the review on android central has good numbers on battery use, and the anandtech review has very extended testing on it. those numbers are good enough for me.

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

The second picture is of the phone without wifi.....

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Engadget has a review of the One X on ATT and they say the battery life is great even with LTE on. Better than the global version with the tegra 3. I think the EVOLTE will be just fine.

Reactions: chesalaam

MinistrOfJustiz

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Do you even use your phone or is CM7 that good?

I believe p2cactus was speculating as to what battery life he would get with an EVO 4G LTE w/ 11% more battery than an HTC One X, not stating what battery capacity he gets right now. Since he's on an original EVO 4G now, it wouldn't make sense in this thread to be talking about his current battery life.

jmuru

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
AT&T generally has better signal strength than Sprint, so I wouldn't get too excited about battery life comparisons just yet.