I Just Pre Ordered my HTC EVO 4g LTE

tprevett

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Yay.. Can't wait. Now if I can just get sprint to give me credit for the 3 buyback phones worth $300 I used towards the POS Galaxy Nexus, I'de be really happy!

Last edited:
Reactions: jdizzle316

Allocman

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I also have got one on pre-order and was surprised when you could do early.. no just waiting to hear how long before we get it..

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I have ordered on launch day a couple times before, but this is my first pre order. Got mine in as soon as the clock counted down. Any guesses as to what day we will actually get them in hand?

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Same here! I was a bit surprised to read the part about how they still were not announcing the release date - Sprint has a lot of balls to put that on there. I'm reasonably confident that it'll ship within the next week or so, but I wonder if that statement is going to turn a lot of people away from the pre-order?

During the last pre-order for the nexus, they had announced the date as the following week saturday, and people started receiving their devices on Friday. here's hoping that holds true for the E4GLTE.

tprevett

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm seeing rumors of the 18th (Don't hold me to that).. which would hopefully mean we would get them the Thursday before.. Although when Sprint first put the EVO 4GLTE add up, it said get your hands on one before everybody else... so maybe earlier?

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried to via my phone, seems I'm going to have to wait till I get my hands on a PC...Damnit...Lunch might come early today haha

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Not eligible for an upgrade until June 1 so I called to see if I could have my eligiblty moved up earlier and ofcouse they said no lol. :( But with out me even asking the rep said the phone will be released on May 14th and not May18th.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Our evidence is apparently falling on deaf ears.

While I read yours and took it into account.it doesn't necessarily mean that's when Sprint will be releasing as well, maybe they are releasing earlier.

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress