Has the EVO cleared customs?

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, didn't see a thread on it yet...

***¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} ***

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
When they clear it will b every where. Blogs post etc patience weed Hopper

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

ZDK

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site

Peace ALL,

Just for CLARITY, only insidesprintnow.worldpress.com stated that the HTC EVO 4G LTE was cleared by customs. the other articles mentioned for reference DO NOT specifically state that the EVOLTE has been cleared. I think this is where over-anxiousness can breed miscommunication and dis-information.
I like everyone in this forum want my EVOLTE--but I'm going to take each article with a grain of salt.

-ZDK-

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Peace ALL,

Just for CLARITY, only insidesprintnow.worldpress.com stated that the HTC EVO 4G LTE was cleared by customs. the other articles mentioned for reference DO NOT specifically state that the EVOLTE has been cleared. I think this is where over-anxiousness can breed miscommunication and dis-information.
I like everyone in this forum want my EVOLTE--but I'm going to take each article with a grain of salt.

-ZDK-

Thanks for your extremely serious post in this extremely sarcastic thread...Now go away oh serious one...we have sarcasm to pass time until thou mighty EVO arrives...

Now...Back to my Media Link screen and the famous question...Has my phone shipped yet?

***¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} ***

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I am a bit skeptical simply because as others noted, the article doesn't specify what has cleared customs.

The One X seems to be getting back into stock so I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibilities that this has cleared customs......doesn't mean the EVO came along with it though...although I certainly hope so :)

I hate being a realist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty