BestBuy.com order frustration!

crs2265

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm pissed!

Ordered on bestbuy.com (with expedited shipping) on 5/7 somewhat expecting to get the phone the same day as everyone else BUT NOOOOOOOO!

First i get an email today saying there was a problem with my order and needed to call them within 48 hours or my order would be cancelled (apparently a few people had this) this was a non issue, something to do with the $10 monthly fee... So, i asked about when i would be receiving the phone...

As you all are receiving your orders from Sprint today, and those of you who pre-ordered from Best Buy in Store will be getting them today or tomorrow the latest. The online orders are first being shipped today or tomorrow! If i'm lucky, i'll see the phone on Tuesday... Those who didnt pay for the expedited shipping, she tells me, won't see their phones for at least a week!

Never again.....

crs2265

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Aren't you glad you saved all that money though? :p

I didn't do it for the money... Usually when ordering new release items online, they time shipping to arrive the release day so you get it the same time as everyone else and don't have to drive out to the store and deal with the hassles...

Himdaddy

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Same BestBuy scenario here but I cancelled the whole purchase about 2hrs into todays non-sense. I'll wait til this ugrade doesnt stress me to get this phone. But now I'm addicted to the EVo LTE customer updates!

Dupo242

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I got this too. I don't get to see mine until next wednesday, she says. My wife was on hold for 2 hours. WTF? she makes 65k a year, I want them to reimburse her for her time.

Everlast716

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
This is bull , I couldn't agree more. It's not about it being worth it. Best buy.com customers got jipped in this ty process. After receiving the email from best buy that my order had some "Urgent Issue" and to call immediately, I stayed on hold for roughly an hour and 20 minutes! All this to hear some jagaloon say, "Oh sorry, we had a minor issue with a bunch of people, had to do with sprint changing from wimax to LTE and it caused the system to show an error while processing due to sprints coding?? WTF did you just say? Are you telling me best buy and sprint weren't prepared for this major change, I paid the express shipping and now it is finally not in the "backordered status anymore, but has changed status to "1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in null - null days." The best buy rep says I won't receive it till Monday or tuesday at the earliest? Well then tell me why the did I PREORDER the damn phone earlier then most people yet I don't receive the phone till much later. YOU BEST BUY, never again will I order from you pieces of again.:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699