Sams Club Preorders...

Anthonicia

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Think your in the same boat as us that pre-ordered from Amazon, Radio Shack, and Wirefly. No one at Sprint cares about us, they only care about Best Buy's pre-orders being fulfilled.

I suggest having a seat and plan on waiting til the 4th of July...

Loex

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from Sam's Club, too. Alot of people are already picking up pre-orders from Radio Shack. I sent several messages and I get the typical response, "We have no clue when we will get them but we'll be sure to ship them to you when we are allowed to." DUH.....

reg0303

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Thats what it feels like! Our pre-orders are in a warehouse waiting on a national release date the same day I could of walked into any store where I live and picked one up. Guess this is sprints way of saying fu for not ordering through us...

reg0303

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from Sam's Club, too. Alot of people are already picking up pre-orders from Radio Shack. I sent several messages and I get the typical response, "We have no clue when we will get them but we'll be sure to ship them to you when we are allowed to." DUH.....

Computer generated response yep same here..

reg0303

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
My 2 phones just shipped from Crofton, MD! will get them on Monday 100 bucks off plus a free case...almost worth the wait