Music player in Car App

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I am really interested in using the Car App however

The Music player in the car app doesn't allow you to use your google music account....Is it possible to use Google music inside the car app? If not then I can't use both the car app and google music at the same time which makes the car app not usable. Any Ideas?

Mophomania

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Nope, can't put an alternate music app on the car home. Sucks too. I stream Pandora and i heart radio all the time. What I did today was just back out of the car home, crank up Pandora, and manually started the car home so I can have maps, and phone up and handy when needed. Anyone know of a way to route sound thru the USB connector? My photon dock came with a USB charging cable that has a 3.5mm audio out and it worked out great. Drop phone in and it charges and provides sound out to my truck's aux in jack without having to keep hooking up cables. Just doesn't work with my EVO.:( I've seen are route apps for the Samsung phones that allows music and sound to go thru the USB port for desk and car dock use. Just wondering if anybody has come accross something like this for HTC phones.

sent from my wicked EVO ONE using mind beam.

chinesejake

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded Car Dashboard Pro today and am loving it so far. I use DoubleTwist and this app allows YOU to set what applications are available from the main car panel. Not only that, but it also shows your speed and current location. Pretty sweet and a more than capable replacement for the native HTC app...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38