EVO vs EVO LTE difference?

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i got my new EVO. Now i'm trying to see what everyone is finding so great. I upgraded from a EVO Shift, i know it's a better phone. I'm trying to understand why it's so much better than the original EVO. Not that the LTE is a bad phone, it's much better/faster than my Shift. Just trying to see why it's so much better.

elvis077

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Identical. No difference. Why did you upgrade? waste of money. Take it back and get that shift back.

Sent from my EVO

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm serious. I know it is a better phone, camera, OS, more memory, etc. But what really sets it apart? I read where everyone wants it, it is better than the Shift.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Well i have to say there are a lot of things better and i'll post a few with minimal sarcasm.

Size: you get a bigger, thinner phone that feels much lighter

Screen: Is simply unbelievable. The crystal clear look is just awesome compared to any phone

Speed: No matter what app i use it opens fast, really fast and scrolling is out of this world smooth. Also seems to load web content faster.

Design: This of course is preference but the look and feel of the phone is cutting edge where my og evo feels very dated with old hardware

Bottom line is it seems like anything my og evo did, my new evo can and does better

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm serious. I know it is a better phone, camera, OS, more memory, etc. But what really sets it apart? I read where everyone wants it, it is better than the Shift.
You just answered your own question. If those aren't enough reasons to qualify as better than your Shift then I'm truly o_0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty