E-Mail Issues?

wmbcpa

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Love my new HTC 4G LTE from Sprint, but something happened today and I'm perplexed. I no longer have the ability to access my e-mail. I've double-checked and re-entered my yahoo.com settings and after a couple minutes of attempting to gain access to my account, I keep either getting a message that I "cannot connect to the mail server", yada, yada or that "the connection is timed out". What's also really frustrating is that my prior e-mails on the account were removed (latter isn't as crucial because they stay on my browser until I retrieve them on my office computer, but still)...

Any suggestions?

Thanx in advance!

lvs3

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I was having problems accessing my yahoo mail on my phone yesterday morning. I eventually deleted the yahoo account and added it back and everything was working after that.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
If those dont work also try to sign in using a computer and normal browser. What might have happened is your account could have been temporarily locked due to all the invalid sign ins. In most cases when you go to a computer and try to sing in an additional step of a verification image is added to get you to log in. Once you have logged in there it clears the issue and you should be able to go back to your phone and try again.

Just a thought.